Before I even woke up this morning, I knew I wasn’t ready to try another cycle class. I took a look at the gym class calender and decided I had gotten up just in time to make the Zumba class. I’ve never done Zumba before. I’m not a dancer, nor have I ever been one. I was a tad bit scepitical, but decided to go for it anyways. Here are my top 5 reasons that made me fall in love – after only one date.
1. It’s do-able for people of all ages. There were women pushing 80 in my class who were rocking it!
2. It’s fun. For those of you who know what Zumba is, you’re probably like, DUH.
3. You get to take a water break after every 3 songs.
4. There are a lot of first timers – so it’s almost guaranteed that you won’t be the only newbie in your class.
5. It fit my current fitness level. Meaning, I was able to go the entire hour without feeling like I was to out of breath, or on the verge of dying from pain.
Zumba burns a TON of calories, and leaves you feeling like you can truley conquer your day!