If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Before Photos
- Are you on a weight-loss journey? Have you lost weight in the past? Are you trying to lose it now? Yes I sure am. I’m not so concerned with the actual number on the scale, I just want to look and feel my best.
- Do you like being in pictures, or do you shy away from the camera? I love the idea of being in pictures…I just want to get to the point where I’m not worried about a double chin, or a roll, etc..ya know?
- Does looking at old photos of yourself motivate you? Yes!
- Weight-loss bloggers, do you post progress pictures on your blog? No, but I am thinking I should start
- Will you share a before photo with us (even if you don’t have an after yet?) I don’t really have a before photo, but here is a photo from February 11th, 2012. It’s the most recent. The shirt I’m wearing under my blazer is kinda makin’ me look preggo in this picture, but I promise that’s not the case! It’s an illusion – like Beyoncé’s mysterious, disappearing baby bump.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday friends!