This weekend went by so fast. Last night one of my best friends went into labor, and this morning she welcomed her first son, Easton into this world. My cousin in Dallas is also being induced today, and she will be welcoming Domonic! Congratulations to both of these great moms.
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
- Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate? It totally depends. I think I do a good balance of both. Sometimes I get lazy, then other times I’m more proactive than neccessary.
- Do you eat breakfast everyday? Yes, I adore breakfast. It is my favorite meal of the day. I also tend to feel less guilty about what I eat in the morning, because I have all day to burn it off.
- How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day? Maybe an hour before work, and an hour after. Days off of work are a whole nother’ story.
- Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages? I talk on the phone all day long. I prefer email or text.
- Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? I only work out at night. It’s pretty much the only time I get “me time”.
- Do you take time for yourself regularly? Yes. I love getting my hair done – escaping to a salon for a couple hours is pure heaven.
- How often do you make your bed? Pretty much never.
- Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance? Nope, my husband does all of that. He does the grocery shopping and all the cooking.
- Do you wake up at the same time everyday? I wake up whenever Lilly wakes.
- How often do you brush your teeth? As soon as I wake up, and before bed. Sometimes during the day if I ate something funky.
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! And if you have an idea for FMM, e-mail me. Your ideas could be the subject of a future FMM! Happy Monday friends!