It’s time for Friend Makin’ Monday (FMM).
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Makeup Faves
- Do you wear makeup everyday? Nope. I usually prefer the light airy feel of au natural.
- Does your routine change if you’re going out with friends/on a date/to a party? If so, how? Yes, If I’m going somewhere nice, on a date, out with friends, etc. I do wear make up. I don’t do the whole foundation thing. Just some blush, mascara, and lip gloss!
- Are you loyal to one brand, or do you use different brands for different things? Estee Lauder
- Do you wear primer/concealer? If so, what’s your favorite kind? Nope, sorry!
- What’s your favorite brand of foundation? I don’t even own a foundation.
- Do you use blush and/or bronzer? I use a cheek stain for blush, only.
- Do you wear eye shadow/eye liner? If so, what’s your favorite kind? (Are you liking the theme here? ) Every once in a while I’ll wear some eye liner, but I don’t have a favorite kind.
- What’s your favorite kind of mascara? Estee Lauder
- Lipstick? Lip gloss? Both? Favorite? I wear both. I love soft pink lipstick with clear lip gloss.
- Do you wear nail polish regularly? If so, share a few of your favorite brands/colors. Essie Ballet Slippers ( I think that’s the name – something like that)
- How do you remove your makeup at the end of the day? I just wash my face in the shower with my regular nutregena facial wash.
- Do you feel prettier when you’re wearing makeup? No, I feel best when my natural skin is glowing.
- Do you have any beauty tips that you could pass along? My biggest tip is to pay as much attention to skin care as you do to makeup (maybe even more). No one ever guesses my age and I think that’s in part because I’ve been taking great care of my skin since I was a teen. – This was Bella’s answer, but I’m going to keep it for mine too :) Thanks Bella.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And also be sure to go back to Kenlie’s blog and leave a link to your FMM post in the comments! I really encourage you to comment on as many people’s posts as you can.