If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Getting To Know You
1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday? Saturdays in my house are GLORIOUS. Actually, you might be disgusted. It’s a pure lazy day. I don’t work on Saturdays, and Dan gets home by 1:30pm. We nap, watch tv or movies, and just plain lounge. Sometimes we do laundry, but not always ;)
2) List your top three favorite TV shows. All of the Kardashians, L&O SVU, and Teen Mom. (Stop judging, that last one makes me feel better about myself!)
3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them? TAKE THEM!!!
4) Why do you blog? To help hold myself accountable. I love writing. I love feedback.
5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…
6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be? @LoBosworth
7) List a few of your favorite snacks. Hummus and veggies(or pita!), raw almonds, granola, yogurt, cheese
8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind? Kumar, my super duper fat cat.
9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without? Internet access, Gap clothes(99% of everything I own comes from Gap), my phone
10) What’s your favorite drink? DIET COKE!!! Kill me now…
11) Do you enjoy cooking? I hate it.
12) Do you have children? Yes, an 18 month old daughter, Lilly.
13) What are your favorite hobbies? Writing, shopping, running(what?!?)
14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing? Outgoing.
15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change? My weight.
16) Who is your favorite actor/actress? Sarah Jessica Parker
17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week? I registered for my FIRST 5K!!!! That’s pretty damn cool.
18) Do you live near your family or far from them? Just a few miles away!
19) List three of your talents. Cleaning, organizing, facilitating.
20) What is your greatest attribute? Quick learner!
Now it’s your turn to share your answers. Don’t forget to go back to Kenlie’s blog and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!